Terms and Conditions – Updated October 2013
1. All use of our website (this Site) is on these terms. If you do not agree with the terms, then cease use of this Site now. The terms are a contract between us (you and JollyVIP ltd). You may wish to print a copy for future reference.
2. We sometimes change the terms and changes will be posted here.
3. As information on this Site is provided free of charge, we do not accept liability for it. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or good will arising from your use of this Site or information on this Site. Subject as provided below, all terms implied by law are excluded.
4. We aim to ensure this Site complies with English law but not laws of any other country. If there is anything on this Site that you are not allowed under the laws to which you are subject to access or see, cease using this Site immediately.
5. Any contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved via alternative dispute resolution (namely mediation or arbitration) or in the courts of England and Wales.
6. We work hard to make sure information on this Site is accurate and up to date. Let us know if you find anything that is wrong. However, you should check independently any information before you rely on it. No representations are made by us that the information is accurate and up to date or complete and we do not accept liability for loss arising from any inaccuracy or information that is out of date. This Site is providing information free of charge.
7. None of the information contained herein or in the pages in this Site should be construed as legal advice. This Site is not a substitute for professional advice.
9. All intellectual Property Rights, implicit or explicit on this Site must be respected and comply with. The pictures or photos posted on this Site are mostly ours (taken personally by Cher) or came with our purchase of a computer. Any concern or complaint, please contact us directly via the Contact page or email cher [at] jollyvip [dot] com
10. If you post messages on this Site you must make sure you do not breach copyright of anyone else and if you do you must indemnify (pay) us for any loss we suffer through this. It is better to paste a link and not copy information.
11. The web links provided on the Boutique page on the iadrt.com Site takes you to the online shops provided by www.cafepress.com. By clicking on the web links on this Site, constitute use and agreement to the terms and conditions provided by www.cafepress.com.
12. We shall communicate with you via the available social media networks, e-mails and mobile. We disclaim such liabilities arising from the loss of confidentiality and privilege due to the risks of non-delivery, data corruptions, interception and transfer of viruses via the email or online communications between you, us and third parties. If in doubt, please contact us directly via the Contact page or email cher [at] jollyvip [dot] com
13. All our services with you and also with our business collaborators or partners will have additional terms and conditions that are be to defined and agreed by all parties before commencement of any such services.
14. Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address at the Contact page by email or email directly cher [at] jollyvip [dot] com, and confirmed by post.
15. Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right.
16. You may not assign or transfer your rights under this agreement.
17. We may amend these terms at any time by posting a variation on this Site.
Thank You for Visiting.